Saturday, January 2, 2010

Science projects

It's that time of year again. Every year I swear that I am going to be involved less in next year's science project...but the next year comes along and I am in the thick of it again. I know I am not the only parent suckered into participating in the science project competition. Is it that I want my children to look good because they are a success or that I want to look good because my child is a success? Maybe it's a combination of both. Being a teacher (former) married to a teacher, grades are really important to me. Maybe it also has to do with my obsession with my children getting good grades. Whatever the reason, I was knee high in sugar, artificial and regular, helping my kids with their projects this morning. By the way, if I were you I would stay away from foods with artificial sugars--especially aspartame. Ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment