Monday, December 7, 2009

Having fun


Bryce and I wanted to have some fun....it turns out that our kids don't like roller coasters, but we do. So Bryce and I went to Magic Mountain by ourselves on Saturday and had an entire day by ourselves. No one whined at us, asked us to buy them anything, fought, or gave us attitude. We had each other to ourselves, by ourselves. It was a FUN day. Thanks to my friends that helped with the kids and were "on call" in case of emergency. Of course because we are getting old....we are now nursing the aches and pains that come with acting like a couple of kids. It was worth it though!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I admire you. I used the LOVE roller coasters, but not anymore. They send me spinning off the planet. For days.
    Nice to have the day away from the kids, uh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have the right idea. Cary and I should do that same thing.

    ReplyDelete