Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas, too

I love the holidays. I love the cooking, the smells, the lights, and most of all the family time. Even though it is very hectic packing and traveling--it's a lot of fun. Thanksgiving was fabulous. I have to admit that the day after Thanksgiving I am ready for Christmas. Bring it on! We were so excited that when we got home from our trip to Fresno, we put up our Christmas tree. Considering that it is 10 feet tall--that is no simple task. This is a record for us. So even though our tree is fake, we have our pine scented candle burning, Harry Conick Jr. Christmas cd playing, and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I want a pine scented candle and Harry Conick Jr. music! Tell Sarah that I am sorry that she didn't get to help put up my tree, we just ran out of time. We did have fun, though! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. We brought our boxes up from the basement. Christmas lights are up outside, but they look at bit like Charlie Brown's - missing bulbs. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete